We’ve all been there: sitting in a packed plane on a runway, or at the gate, scrunched in a tiny seat, wondering how much longer it’ll be before we get in the air. Or stuck at an airport, not knowing how long our delay will be or if we’ll even make our connecting flight. The hassles and headaches associated with commercial travel are ever-growing. They’re also what helped spur the idea for MemberJets.
MemberJets bypasses the inefficiencies, frustrations, lines, and other travel headaches associated with commercial air travel. We have reimagined travel and reinvented the process to offer an affordable and pleasurable way to travel once again.
Using our proprietary software, our members can search for shuttle flights, MemberJets Journeys and special events, charter discounts, and the first-ever ability to crowdsource flights with other MemberJets members. Sound new? It is! Sound exciting? Join us.
We’re launching with more than 120 flights to more than 15 destinations out of Kansas City, but we’ll be adding hundreds of destinations and travel options over the coming weeks.
No more scrunched seats. No more connections. No long wait times. No restrictions. Just pure freedom when you fly.
Join us today and #LoveTravelAgain.
Other MemberJets benefits include:
- Enjoyable flight experience and customer service
- Free snacks and beverages
- Avoiding the drive to congested, commercial airport locations
- Flying direct and arriving at your destination sooner without connecting flights
- Avoiding TSA lines and other security checkpoints
- Avoiding terminal parking and shuttles to and from your gate
- Getting work done comfortably with onboard Wi-Fi on most flights
- Leg room on every flight
- Boosting employee productivity and morale with private air travel for business or personal use
- Seat prices comparable to first-class or business-class tickets
- Access to 5,000 airports not served commercially
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
You can hardly turn on the news today without hearing a story about a passenger who was booted from an overbooked flight, or who got into an altercation with an airline employee or other passengers, or how an airline cancelled multiple flights, leaving travelers stranded.
MemberJets is happy to be one of four new private-aviation options featured in BCA, Business & Commercial Aviation magazine's May issue. "If business aviation is to grow in the new economy, it has to be expanded to a larger demographic of users beyond blue-chip flight departments and high-net-worth individuals." -- David Esler
“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” — Bill Gates